The holidays are approaching, so it’s time to announce our next online Bible study that we’ll be starting in the new year, As for Me! In January, we’re studying As for Me: Life Through the Lens of the Psalms by Adrienne Camp. If you’re new to our online studies, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with thousands of other women around the world while we study the Word together. And if you’re a leader, you can use them to preview studies and new teachers before walking your small group through them.
We’ll be studying As for Me by Adrienne Camp, starting January 11, 2024.*
From songs of praise to cries of lament and everything in-between, the book of Psalms captures the wide range of emotions in life. The psalmists paint a picture of a relationship with God that is filled with delays, disappointments, surprises, and triumphs. Through it all, their words model an incredible resolve to keep their eyes on God. Instead of being swallowed up by the darkness of their emotions and circumstances, they persevered in grabbing hold of God’s unfailing love and faithfulness.
In this 7-session Bible study, author and singer Adrienne Camp invites you to join her on a journey through the book of Psalms. Gain a deeper understanding of who God is and be encouraged to hold on to Him no matter what is happening around you. Let the psalms become the prayers you carry with you into every moment of every day, so that you, too, can say with confidence, “As for me, I will worship and serve the Lord no matter what.”
To learn more about this study, watch the video below or click here.
- You’ll need to grab a copy of As for Me. (Friends outside the U.S., check out this list of online retailers around the world. Or, check out the eBook version of the study!)
- We’ll post a new video session on onlinestudy.lifeway.com on Thursdays at midnight CT (barring any technical difficulties). Once you log in, you will see the available sessions.
- For the first week, you’ll watch the video first and then complete the Session Two material in the study book before we meet again!
- Go to your email and add “email@example.com” to your contacts. This way, our emails are less likely to go to your spam folder.
- Videos will be available until March 7, 2024, (11:59 p.m. CT), allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks.
Ready to join us? Click here to sign up!
Have more questions? Check out our Online Bible Study FAQs.
*A note about the videos: We will be offering the entire Bible study videos online for free for a limited time. Videos will be available until March 7, 2024 (11:59 p.m. CT), allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks.