Women across the country have loved the You Lead events—so much so that we didn’t want this experience to just be an annual occurrence. Several times this year, you can get a taste of this event through our You Lead webinars!
Led by the wisdom of Lifeway Women experts and trainers, each free webinar zeroes in on a different leadership topic. We would love for you to spend an hour with us next year as we explore how to minister to women in various contexts! If you can’t join us for the live webinar, check out the library of topics on the Lifeway Women’s YouTube Channel.
Here’s our You Lead Webinar roster for 2023:
- January 19th: Loneliness in Leadership
- February 16th: Event Planning Made Easy
- March 30th: Ministering to Single Women
- May 4th: Developing Healthy Habits
- July 27th: Intergenerational Ministry
- September 21st: Adapting to Leadership Changes
- November 16th: Spiritual Warfare
To register, click on the webinar you’re interested in above or here for more detailed information. Hope to see you online next year as we discover how to lead better together!