When you’re a leader, you’re always anticipating the next season. And while you might still be sipping iced coffees and heading to the beach (good for you!), fall is right around the corner.
Which means you’re just weeks away from getting your study group back together again. If your to-do list is a mile long, fear not—today we’re bringing you everything you need to launch your fall Bible study with ease.
What’s up first?
1. Pick out your first study.
This step can be an intimidating one. After all, with so many studies, how can you and your group choose just one to start off the season?
- Browse the Lifeway Women digital catalog for all the intel on our latest studies, newest authors, and more.
- Check out our Bible studies by book of the Bible chart if you’re ready to dive into one of your favorite books or one you’ve barely studied yet.
- Find what you’re looking for in our Lifeway Women recommends posts:
2. Prepare to lead your group.
Whether this is your first year leading a group or you’re a Bible study veteran, we can all use a little help along the way!
- Want to welcome new members into your already established group? Find out all about it here.
- Need tips for your first meeting? We’ve got you covered here—with free printables to boot!
- Looking for solid advice that will get your first meeting off on the right foot? Here are 5 practical tips for leading.
3. Use events to take your group’s experience to the next level.
No matter where you are in the world, there’s a Lifeway Women event that can boost your ministry or small group dynamics in a powerful way.
- Host your group without ever leaving home with the Going Beyond Simulcast with Priscilla Shirer.
- Ready to plan a girls’ weekend away? Find an event near you.
Are you ready for your fall Bible study?