We can’t believe we’re already into July! Can you? To round out these summer months, we’ll be jumping into our next online Bible study, Better by Jen Wilkin! If you’re new to our online studies, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with thousands of other women around the world while we study the Word together. And, if you’re a leader, you can use them to preview studies and new teachers before walking your small group through them.
We’ll be studying Better by Jen Wilkin starting August 4, 2022.
In this 10-session, verse-by-verse study of the book of Hebrews, Jen Wilkin explores how God “provided something better for us” in the person of Jesus Christ (Heb. 11:40).
Through stories of Old Testament heroes and practices, the author of Hebrews demonstrates how the new covenant is superior to the old and how Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of every promise. Explore familiar verses in context of the entire Bible, learning how to place your hope and faith in Christ alone.
To learn more about this study, watch the video below or click here.
Here are the rest of the details you’ll need to participate in this study:
- You’ll need to grab a copy of Better. (Friends outside the U.S., check out this list of online retailers around the world. Or, check out the eBook version of the study!)
- We’ll post a new video session on onlinestudy.lifeway.com on Thursdays at midnight CT (barring any technical difficulties). Once you log in, you will see the available sessions.
- For the first week, you’ll watch the video first and then complete the Week 2 material in the study book before we meet again!
- Go to your email and add “email@example.com” to your contacts. This way, our emails are less likely to go to your spam folder.
- Videos will be available until October 20, 2022 (11:59 PM CT), allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks.
READY TO JOIN US? CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
Have more questions? Check out our Online Bible Study FAQs.
**A note about the videos: We will be offering the entire Bible study videos online for free for a limited time. Videos will be available until October 20, 2022 (11:59 PM CT), allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks. After that time you can purchase the videos here.