Introducing a new, exciting way for you to be a part of the Lifeway Women Event Team! Launching this December, we are looking for women to serve on our local Street Teams. Here at Lifeway Women, we believe in the power of events to change not only one woman’s life but an entire community. That’s why we handpick each live event’s location with intentionality and prayer. The 2022 event cities have been selected, and we have begun planning for the upcoming event season, but we need your help!
What is a Street Team? We’re so glad you asked. Check out our Q&A below!
What is a Lifeway Women Event Street Team?
A Street Team is a group of five to ten women who will champion Lifeway Women’s local prayer and promotional efforts in each city where we’re hosting an event. This team is Lifeway Women’s boots-on-the-ground contact to help share the word in event cities so that all women and churches have the opportunity to experience a life-changing live event.
Street Team members may:
- Make connections with local advertising and marketing outlets to promote the event;
- Connect with churches to help church leaders bring women to the event;
- Organize prayer opportunities in and around the city.
This is all done under the leadership of the Lifeway Women Event Coordinator and with the support of a trained Lifeway Women Event Specialist (a volunteer who has been in your shoes and is your new BFF!).
Who can join the Lifeway Women Event Street Team?
Any woman can fill out the interest form to be considered for the Street Team! Here are a few requirements our team is looking for:
- Christ follower, actively participating in her local church;
- Lives within a seventy-five mile radius of an event city;
- Passionate about women’s ministry and events;
- Well-connected in her community with access to local ministries, businesses, and/or churches;
- Familiarity with advertising channels within her city and an active presence on social media;
- A team player who is excited to work with a diverse group of women bringing different skills and backgrounds to the table.
What is expected of the Lifeway Women Event Street Team members?
As the street team serves on the ground, they will be trained and equipped by the Lifeway Women team to carry out this role. Some activities that Street Team members will likely participate in include: meeting with area churches, organizing prayer opportunities (either in person or virtually), attending Zoom meetings with the Lifeway Women Team for training, and hosting promotional pop-up events leading up to the event. Again, none of this is done alone. Street Team members work together and under the direction of the Lifeway Women Event Coordinator.
We love our Lifeway Women, and we’re excited to tell you about this new opportunity for you to be an even closer part of our family! We want this experience to be valuable for you to see an inside look at our events while creating a platform to make connections in your local community. Plus, you’ll get two free event tickets and reserved seats!
Does this sound exciting to you? Are you interested in learning more about a Street Team? Complete this interest form to hear from our Lifeway Women Team! In the meantime, be sure to join us on Lifeway Women Insiders to learn more about our 2022 events.