Welcome back to The Quest online Bible study by Beth Moore! We hope you have been encouraged that it is ok to ask questions as you grow your intimacy with the Lord. We also hope you have been challenged and stretched as you think about the things that are hindering your intimacy with the Lord in your quest. We are excited to hear more from you about what you’ve been learning!
If you have any questions about how this study works, we’ve answered most of them here. Have more questions not answered there? Check out our Online Bible Study FAQs.
As a reminder, the free online videos are no longer available, but you can rent or purchase the video sessions here.
Did you miss our first session? Don’t worry! Click here for Session 1.
Before we jump into Session 2, we’d love to hear more about what you learned this week walking through Week 1 in your study journal. Answer one or both of these questions in your group or in the comments below!
- How do the recalibrating questions help you understand the current status of your relationship with Christ? Which recalibrating question was the most significant for you?
- How does the enemy use fear to stop you dead in your tracks?
Now that we’re all on the same page, let’s jump in to Session 2!
- Who are some people you know who have an intimate relationship with God? What characteristics mark their lives?
- Do you comprehend that you are filled with the Holy Spirit of God? How would it change your quest to truly know and believe that truth?
- Is there one thought or sentence that stuck out to you in this week’s video? What stood out and why?
Before next week, complete Week 2 (pages 46-83) in your study journal. We’ll see you next time!