This online Bible study occurred in 2018. Click here to catch up on all of the sessions.
Spring is almost here (finally!), and there’s something about cold weather fading and flowers about to bloom that makes us ready to start fresh. In fact, it’s around this time of year that we are doing some self evaluation—thinking about the ways we want to continue growing as 2018 unfolds. We’re excited to dive into God’s Word with you as we start this new season together!
This spring, we’re offering Hosea as an online Bible study! We’ll spend our time in the book of Hosea and experience the love and redemption God has for His people. Join us for this 7-week study with Jennifer Rothschild, and click here to learn more about the study. Here’s a video to tell you a little more:
So join us! Study with us on your own, with a group, or with another friend. All you need is a Bible study book!
To participate in this study:
- Hosea is 7 weeks long. You’ll get to watch the full video teaching for free!*
- You’ll need to grab a copy of the Hosea Bible study book.
- We’ll post a new video session here on the blog each week.
- For the first week, you’ll watch the video first and then complete the Week 1 material in the study book before we meet again!
- Join in the discussion on the weekly posts. Find the links to all of the sessions here.
Our hope for the online Bible studies is not that they’ll replace community in real life. Grab a friend or two or ten and do this study together, using the online videos as a fun addition to your study! If you are studying alone, that’s OK! We are so glad you’re here and hope you find friends and fellowship as we learn together.
Have more questions? Check out our Online Bible Study FAQs.
*A note about the videos: The free videos are no longer available, but you can purchase the video sessions here.